Copied to clipboard

Flag this post as spam?

This post will be reported to the moderators as potential spam to be looked at

• nrek 15 posts 36 karma points
    Nov 11, 2009 @ 00:38
    nrek

Contact Forms | Noob

Gonna try to keep this short:

I'm unable to get a form to show up... anywhere. I've tried doc2form & AutoForm, Runway Contact Form, Cultiv, and Axendo (which - by the way - after uninstalling, residual node attachments caused "nodeID" errors, and actually wiped out all my site content costing me about 9 days of content deployment); needless to say; it was assumed that Contact Forms would be an intuitive process, meaning - install a package, create a form through a document, emed the form into a page via a macro... 

In fact, a lot of documentation I have points me to go that route to some extent. I feel like I'm missing some tiny detail that's causing one of two things to happen.

1. Absolutely Nothing, and I mean nothing - no form, no error... just nothing
    2. Error: you can only have one form tag on a page, etc etc.... Which I was only able to get from Runway Contact Form

I'm going to fire off an attempt at Runway Contact Forms again, since it was the only one that gave me "a" result; and I can post my findings there, but I'm pretty much || < that close to just creating a blank template form page and instructing my client to use iFrames to embed the damn things on pages they want them to appear.

The easiest way to resolve this would be to just toss me a bulletted list of operations I need to complete to maek this work... or link an example with some type of something. I know Umbraco.tv has references for this - but I can't clear the charges with my company to give me that resource. So any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please Sign in or register to post replies

Write your reply to:

Draft